1. General .
b. Personal information refers to information about you that is personally identifiable, as further detailed herein, that is provided by you and which is not otherwise publicly available.
2. Information Collected .
a. Triond collects personal information when you register with Triond and/or fill in the Compliance Form as required by the Triond Publishing Agreement. Triond may also collect personal information when you use other products or services provided by Triond, when you visit pages of certain partners of Triond, and when you enter certain links or other promotional features on the Site.
b. Personal information which we will collect shall include information such as (but not limited to) your full name, email/IP address, birth date (for individuals), incorporation date (for legal entities), gender (for individuals), type of legal entity (for legal entities), residential address (for individuals), principal office (for entities), occupation, type of business, identification number. (for individuals " passport or other means of identification, such as social security number, driver license number, etc.), registration number (for legal entities);
c. In addition, and in order that Triond be able to make Commission payments you may be entitled to receive under the Triond Publishing Agreement, personal information regarding PayPal/Neteller accounts, tax identification numbers and/or other related information may be requested.
d. Triond may verify personal information given by you with you or other third parties, by requesting to receive additional verifying information, or in any other manner it shall deem necessary.
e. Triond may automatically receive and record information on its server logs, to include the Web Site address that you came from or are going to; which pages of the Web Site you visited; the type of browser you use and the times you access the Site; Cookie information (information residing in your computer allowing us to recognize you if you return to the Site using the same computer and browser); and any such other information.
f. The information collected by Triond is used for general purposes, such as trying to understand user preferences; customize promotional and advertising content users see; conduct user research; fulfill user's requests for products and services; improve services provided; contact users; anonymous internal and external reporting requirements; and any other such general uses.
g. Triond may offer, from time to time, optional questionnaires, surveys and user services correspondences for the purpose of collecting information assessing users' interests and needs ("Informative Data Requests"). Any use of any personal information collected in such Informative Date Requests shall be explained in advance and in detail.
3. Use and Disclosure of Information .
a. Triond collects, stores and processes your personal information on servers located in Tel Aviv, Israel. Triond shall use your personal information in order to (i) to make payments you may be entitled to receive from Triond pursuant to the Publishing Agreement; (ii) for such purposes stated above in Section 2(f); (iii) to provide user services.
b. If you are a registered PayPal/Neteller user, your personal information, may be provided to PayPal/Neteller in order enable Triond to make payments which you may be entitled to receive from Triond pursuant to the Publishing Agreement.
d. Triond may disclose personal information collected as provided herein:
(1) Triond shall disclose information that it, in good faith, believes is appropriate to cooperate in investigations of suspected fraud or other illegal activity, situations involving potential threat to the physical safety of any person, or to conduct investigations of violation of its Publishing Agreement; or any such similar information.
(2) Triond shall disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, levy, attachment, or any comparable or applicable process; or otherwise to establish or exercise Triond's legal rights or to defend against legal clai ms .
(3) Triond may share information with or disclose information to its employees, officers, directors, consultants, advisors, subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners, joint ventures, provided such disclosure is on a need-to-know basis, and subject to confidentiality provisions.
(4) Triond may share aggregated statistic data provided such information is not connected with personally identifiable data.
(6) Triond may disclose personal information to your agent, guardian or legal representative (upon presentation of such documentation Triond shall reasonably deem sufficient to establish such right).
4. Communications .
a. Triond will generally communicate with its users via email. Triond further reserves the right to use your email address to send you other communications, such as periodic newsletters, user questionnaires and surveys, and any other communications.
b. You will be able to choose whether to receive these communications, in whole or in part, upon completing the Compliance Form or any other registration form or process the Site's users shall be required to fill, or at any time thereafter, by changing your preferences as instructed on the Site.
5. Changing your Information .
You can review the personal information you have provided us and make any desired changes to such information, at any time, by changing the preferences and information as instructed on the Site. Such change may include deleting your information, provided that if information regarding PayPal/Neteller account is deleted, Triond shall not be required to make any payments you may be entitled to receive under the Publishing Agreement.
6. Security .
Triond is committed to handling your personal information with the highest standards of security information. Triond shall maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to maintain the secrecy of the personal information, and will test its security syste ms regularly.
7. Contact .